Loose Whole Dhaniya 1 kg
Coriander is an extract of the coriander plant that is used as a primary ingredient in curries, chutneys, sauces, dal, salsas, raitas and stews. Add some to your dish for an instant aromatic flavour. Buy Loose Whole Dhaniya online today!
Verify your pincode for correct delivery details
Loose Whole Dhaniya 1 kg
- Coriander is an extract of the coriander plant that is used as a primary ingredient in curries, chutneys, sauces, dal, salsas, raitas and stews. Add some to your dish for an instant aromatic flavour. Buy Loose Whole Dhaniya online today!
Features & Details:
- Pure and fresh
- Authentic Indian taste
- Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary. Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use.
- Store Name: Madras Mart
- Vendor: Madras Mart
- No ratings found yet!
- Wellness & Common Pharma
Avarampoo Powder (ஆவாரம்பூ பொடி) – [50 g]
Avarampoo is used for preparing herbal tea. The antioxidant rich concoction is very tasty and a perfect substitute for caffeinated beverages like tea and coffee. The antioxidants keep the skin and body healthy and act like a natural blood purifier.SKU: n/a
- Personal & Baby Care, Soaps & Body Wash
Cinthol Bath Soap, Cool, 100g
Cinthol Cool Soap 100g has extra menthol, which renders a cool effect. Offering a fresh feel is one of the key features of this product. Application of TCC formula in the making of the soap goes a long way in keeping your body deodorized and protects your skin from dust, heat, smoke and other outer sources.SKU: n/a
- Breakfast Cereals, Packaged Food
Kellogg’s Chocos (250 g, Box)
- Product information provided by the seller on the Website is not exhaustive, please read the label on the physical product carefully for complete information provided by the manufacturer. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer.
You may also like…
- Dals & Pulses, Grocery & Beauty
Toor Dal (துவரம் பருப்பு)
Toor Dal contains a very good amount of fiber in them which help in preventing problem like constipation. Risk of chronic diseases is also reduced with the intake of toor dals. For a balanced diet Toor Dal provide requisite proteins. Toor Dal are a very good source of carbohydrates due to which our body gets energy.
Dals or lentils are a staple in Indian cooking. Every Indian home will see at least one dal dish on the table during lunch and dinner. The unpolished Toor Dal is a high quality product that is nutrient heavy and used in a variety of preparations in most parts of India. Toor Dal comes in various quantities. Toor dal that has been sources from the best farm lands in the country. It is unpolished and retains its soft outer covering which acts as precious fibre for the system, even as this dal provides essential protein, magnesium, potassium and other minerals to the body.SKU: n/a
- Grocery & Beauty
Loose Tamarind 1 kg
Tamarind or Imli is a widely cultivated Indian spice. It is used in a sticky, pulpy form to infuse dishes with a sweet-sour flavour. Tamarind is also a staple ingredient in South Indian dishes like rasam and sambhar. Use Loose Tamarind to flavour rice dishes, lentils, curries. Buy this product online today.SKU: n/a